When years passed without word of the Jung, they were considered lost...
And their return under the mon of the giant squid surprised everyone...
They have reaped what they need from the traders on the seas of the Jwar Isles, forcing the Shiho, leaders of the Prefecture at that time, to label them Pirates. Their fleets are faster and their knowledge of the Isles’ waters unparalleled by all but perhaps the Carp clan, allowing them to evade the larger, less experienced junks of the Prefecture.
Years away from the courts of the Jwar Isles have left the Jung rough around the edges but they have not forgotten their ancestry.
The Pirates are a predominately human faction with average stats all round (6 wounds, 4 move, 3 attack, 2 ki, etc...).
- Mari Jung - A Jung Samurai so beloved by her crew they are willing to lay don their lives to save her
- Minato Jung - Another Fearless Jung Samurai who Stuns enemies with strikes from his Anchor.
- Korusea - Net wielding pirates who pin enemies down in melee or at range
- Taru - An experienced Korusea sailor.
- Kohanin - Athletic 'Meat-Hook-Armed' sailors who drag enemies away from their allies
- Sho - An experienced Kohanin sailor.
- Ran Fujiwaro - An explosively agile Sai user.
- Temo - A pygmy warrior who disorients enemies with poison blow-darts at range
- Yuji - The Legendary First Mate, Yuji inspires his crew to act in unison or to greater effect